Saturday, August 4, 2012

For what is you Life?... James 4:14

In our present day as with the materialism we have we as Christians so eaily for get why we are in this world. We are so short sighted. What I am trying to say that to many times we are so busy with our day to day that we forget the who purpose of which we are left in this world, that is to tell the lost about Christ. This is our duty. We forget how little time we have in this world and how we will be jusdged for all our carelessnes for this lost and dying world. Yes how may people in one day do we come in contact with that we don't care or see their spiritual need! Lord awake us.. " Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." I Cor 15:34 When will we awake? "How many people will Know my Name in HELL?!?! Have I, have you been faithful in to be a witness? What is your life? Why did God save you/me To live a life to Fulfil the American dream? After all He has done for you and me how can we be selfish and live for our-self?

No comments: