Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trusting Him


I have been thinking a lot lately about how is my trust iin God. But I do find that sometimes I am failing to put all my trust or faith in God. Many times we think what what is best for us, or sometimes we try to do what we think best. I have to in list in the Brazilian army by law in which I do not wish to sirve at any means and I even lost some nights thinking about it which was plain foolishness of my part my lack of trust and faith in Christ to know that He is in control and He knows what is best for me. So is your trust in the Lord? Are we willing to let him handle he knows what He is doing, but for some reason we just think we are smart enough to handle the things in our Life. Let us let God do his work in us and in our life and trust Him......He knows the Best,!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

wow, that's tough. I'll be praying that you'll fully lean on Christ alone!

A sister in Christ,
~Bethany~