Sunday, May 2, 2010

What an example!!!


I have been reading a lot of American literature and I cam across Fanny Crosby whom wrote a lot of songs that we sing today. She was blind from something the doctors gave her when she was yet a baby which made her blind for the rest of her life, but she did not take that as if she was handicap. When she was 8 years old she wrote this small poem which is such a testimony


Oh, what happy child I am,
Although I cannot see!
I am resolved that in this world
Contented I will be!

How many blessings I enjoy
That other people don't!
So weep or sigh because I'm blind
I cannot and won't!

So We who are soo blessed many times complain because we don't get what we want?
Let us be thankful and contempt for all we are and have. We do not dissever even to breathe!
There's soo much to be thankful for....

2 comments:

Hunter J.L. Hardwick said...

Thankyou for following Daily Bread!I really appreciate it because I started DB to be a blog where I could post edifying and convicting things from the bible and other things such as sermons, to encourage christians and to present the gosple to unbelievers. If you don't mind, could you share Daily Bread with other people?

My personal blog is, http://huntersblogat.blogspot.com/

~Hunter Hardwick

Jedidiah Duarte said...

I will do that. Our Nation Need's Godly men who stand up for the right!!!